From Team Fortress Wiki
The Cozy Camper is a community-created secondary weapon for the Sniper. It is a large team-colored backpack with camping gear attached. The attached gear includes Jarate, a Stainless Pot, a miniature Australian flag, and a koala doll with a slouch hat. The pot and the Jarate sway when the Sniper moves.
When equipped, the Cozy Camper will prevent the Sniper from 'flinching' such that the Sniper Rifle's scope will not move when taking damage, such as weapon fire, bleeding, or afterburn. Additionally, overall knockback is reduced by 20%. As a downside, the Sniper will move 90% slower while scoped. In the case of the Huntsman, the effects are applied while the Sniper has the bow string pulled back.
|Reclaimed Metal||Jarate||Razorback||Cozy Camper|
- The Cozy Camper was added to the game.
- Updated The Cozy Camper to allow it to be used in Medieval Mode
- The Cozy Camper’s description now correctly reflects the actual speed reduction while scoped and is now applied correctly when using the Huntsman
- The backpack icon for the Cozy Camper shows the original dark green backpack that was submitted.
- The Cozy Camper was originally submitted as part of a set named "Commando Sniper Set," and was green on the RED team and dark blue on the BLU team.
- The Cozy Camper was intended to be shipped during the Australian Christmas 2011 update, but was held back for polish and to test the stats .
- The name Cozy Camper refers to the Sniper's basic strategy of staying in a certain area for long periods of time.
- The Cozy Camper was originally intended for Engineer and after was created for the Sniper and submitted to the workshop. The bottom of the backpack would connect to a robotic arm .
- ↑ http://facepunch.com/threads/1170531?p=35155831&viewfull=1#post35155831
- ↑ http://facepunch.com/threads/1174658?p=35414757&viewfull=1#post35414757