|Engineer Update (teaser)|
|Informacje o filmie|
|Data wydania:||05 Maj 2010|
|[The camera pans across the screen to the right, showing several non-functioning Sentry Guns and a Repair Node, a building scrapped before the video was released]
[The camera stops on the Engineer, who is wearing a welding mask and is using an MiG Welder]
[Engineer flips his mask up, keeps looking at his creation then looks at the camera, then laughs]
[He picks up a hammer, holds it, then bangs something in front of him]
[White text reading "It's your turn -The Engineer update- Coming Soon" appears over a bluprint-like background with the Engineer symbol]
- The video was first posted on May 5, 2010 on a page entitled "Coming Soon". It was found by following a link located at the bottom of the 119th update page on the TF2 blog.
- At 0:03, a finished version of the Repair Node can be seen in the background.
- J. Axer's propaganda contest winning entry can be seen in the background on the wall, although the Soldier is RED instead of BLU like the original art.
- A blueprint appears behind the Engineer, showing what appears to be robotic parts, including an arm.
- A Flamethrower is shown on the Engineer's workbench.
- The Engineer's trusty guitar appears at 0:03.
- The Engineer is seen using a welding mask in the video, although it is not the Hotrod. The Hotrod can however, be seen sticking out of a tool-chest at the very beginning of the video.
- The sound the welding mask makes when the Engineer flips it up is reused from Half-Life 2, which is the running footstep of the Combine.