From Team Fortress Wiki
The Fast Learner is a community-created miscellaneous item for the Scout. It is a white dress shirt poking out from the hem, sleeves, and collar of the Scout's default shirt. The sleeves of the dress shirt are rolled up to his elbows.
It can be painted with two different styles, named "Summer" and "Winter". The "Summer" style changes the color of the shirt more subtly, where the "Winter" style changes the color to be bolder.
- The Fast Learner was added to the game.
March 26, 2012 [Item schema update]
- This item can now be found in random drops.
This item has very little effect on its appearance when its styles are changed unless painted. Mann Co. Orange paint is used here for demonstration purposes.
- The backpack icon shows the Fast Learner as being completely white, despite it actually being slightly beige.
- The Ivy League is a set of 8 institutions of higher education and also refers to an athletic conference consisting of these places.
- The buttons on the shirt are arranged on the right side (facing the viewer). This convention usually indicates a woman's dress shirt.
- The creators' original name for the item refers to a camisole, typically associated with women's clothing. However, in the late 40's and 50's, men's camisoles referred to a long-sleeved undershirt.