Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head
From Team Fortress Wiki
This hat is awarded to players who have earned the Sleepy Holl0wnd achievement, by contributing to the death of the Horseless Headless Horsemann that spawned in Mann Manor. It was available during the Halloween events only.
This item can only be worn around Halloween or during a Full Moon; at other times of the year, it does not appear in gameplay, unless the server has Halloween mode enabled. However, it can be equipped at any time and can still be viewed on the loadout screen even when it is not visible during games.
- Added the Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head to the game.
- [Undocumented] Fixed Pyro's mask clipping through the hat.
- [Undocumented] Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head can now be equipped during the Full Moon.
- There is an unused file that would allow the glow to be team-colored called
pumpkin_hat_blue.vmt. Despite this, there is no texture for a blue glow, nor is the file actually used.
- Like several other Halloween hats, the Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head does not have a randomly selected level; its level is always 31 because Halloween is October 31st.