From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 11:20, 11 May 2012 by Cooper Kid
The Lucky Shot is a community-created headwear item for the Soldier. It is the Soldier's default helmet, cracked from the impact of an unexploded mortar with a yellow or orange stripe, depending on the team, embedded in the top.
- The Lucky Shot was added to the game.
- This hat is no longer paintable.
- This hat now hides the Soldier's default helmet.
- Fixed the Lucky Shot not hiding the base Soldier helmet
- The band of color on the side of the mortar was originally either red or blue, depending on the enemy team. This was changed before the item was added into the game.
- ↑ The issue was fixed in an item schema update on January 13, 2012 (OPTF2 Schema Tracker, 2012-01-13 19:17:12 UTC).