From Team Fortress Wiki
Revision as of 19:10, 17 April 2012 by Govcon
Damage and function times
See also: Damage
Identical to: Bottle, Claidheamh Mòr, Eyelander, Frying Pan, Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker, Nessie's Nine Iron, Pain Train, Persian Persuader, Scottish Handshake
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
Learn more about the Weapon Demonstration project.
- Added new swing animations.
- Fixed melee attacks not destroying remote detonation pipes (Stickybombs).
- The critical hit animation is the same manner of attack the Soldier uses to take out the Spy in Meet the Soldier.
- The tool's real-life counterpart is the U.S. Army M-1943 entrenching tool.
- According to the Mac Update comic, the Soldier's Shovel is highly flammable, will spontaneously catch fire, and can barely dig holes due to it being a Mann Co. product.