From Team Fortress Wiki
|The strategy articles are due for complete revision. Suggestions for how revisions should be done are welcomed here.
If you're feeling bold, go ahead and start editing right away.
Some strategies and explanations may use abbreviations, slang, or alternate names for various reasons, such as to maintain flow or encourage a casual and cooperative ethos. For any terms you are unsure of, see Glossary of player terms.
Note: These are basic, succinct strategies that teach the basics to a class and also any small, useful tips. Please edit with caution.
- Basic Scout Strategy (match-ups)
- Basic Sniper Strategy (match-ups)
- Basic Soldier Strategy (match-ups)
- Basic Demoman Strategy (match-ups)
- Basic Medic Strategy (match-ups)
- Basic Heavy Strategy (match-ups)
- Basic Pyro Strategy (match-ups)
- Basic Spy Strategy (match-ups)
- Basic Engineer Strategy (match-ups)
- Basic Civilian Strategy (match-ups)
Note: These are strategies for playing against a class, instead of playing as the class.
- Anti-Scout Strategy
- Anti-Sniper Strategy
- Anti-Soldier Strategy
- Anti-Demoman Strategy
- Anti-Medic Strategy
- Anti-Heavy Strategy
- Anti-Pyro Strategy
- Anti-Spy Strategy
- Anti-Engineer Strategy
- Anti-Civilian Strategy
Note: These are community-written strategies that can offer a lot more detail, but may be more subjective or situational than the basic strategies.
- Community Scout strategy
- Community Sniper strategy
- Community Soldier strategy
- Community Demoman strategy
- Community Medic strategy
- Community Heavy strategy
- Community Pyro strategy
- Community Spy strategy
- Community Engineer strategy
- Community Civilian strategy
- Strategy (Team Fortress 2 )