Team Fortress Wiki:Featured articles
From Team Fortress Wiki
Featured articles exemplify some of the best written and most informational articles on Team Fortress Wiki. Featured articles must adhere to the featured article criteria below.
Featured articles are determined and rotated by the staff.
Current featured articles
To nominate an article—
Anyone is free to nominate any article they consider to meet the featured criteria.
I think that this is worthy of being nominated for a Featured Article because:
- It is formatted well.
- It is informative on the categories and who won each of them.
- Gives new users insight into the Team Fortress 2 Community.
- The links are correct.
Edit: it is now signed :)
--What Up? 12:56, 8 August 2011 (PDT)
- Support – Cructo [T][C] 17:55, 8 August 2011 (PDT)
- Support Looks good, very nice to have all the links to the videos -- Firestorm 08:13, 9 August 2011 (PDT)
- Support Pretty nice article. THis one certainly should be featured later. – Epic Eric (T | C) 13:40, 16 November 2011 (PST)
- Neutral It's a little too recent, but I wouldn't complain. --SilverHammer 17:57, 8 August 2011 (PDT)
- Comment Nice, but not terribly exciting. Will consider for future Feature -- Firestorm 08:13, 9 August 2011 (PDT)
- Support I found the Update GREAT in content and the Build up to the Meet the medic video. And Cructo, I agree with you, It is a fine update. User:RRaccoon99
Cow Mangler 5000
It disintegrates players, even their gibs! It fires lazers, first soldier weapon to directly cause mini-crits. Has the disabling affects of a sapper(without the obvious destruction). Has moar ammo in a clip than any weapon, and the most ammo, being indefinitely usable. Is moderately easy to craft. Ummmm..... Thats about it please nominate this lol.... — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Bunnydav1d (talk) • (contribs)
- Comment Articles should be nominated based on the article itself, not on the weapon. -- Firestorm 08:13, 9 August 2011 (PDT)
A well written article, referring to the variants, functions, and methods of using an ÜberCharge, including strategies on how to preserve or rapidly obtain an Über, which makes it not only informative, but undeniably useful for new players wanting to play the Medic class. I believe that this article, while smaller than most, is incredibly well done, and deserves to be featured. Apologies for the run on sentence.
Edit: Signed it.Triscuitable 02:09, 13 August 2011 (PDT)
- Neutral Will agree as soon as a better picture is added to the article. That is literally my only issue with it, but it's a big enough issue for me that I can't agree until then. Nonetheless, it's a well-written article and you bring up many, many good points in that single sentence.--SilverHammer 02:21, 13 August 2011 (PDT)
- Support CHARGE ME! Also SilverHammer the pic was changed recently, is that good for you? – Cructo [T][C] 12:11, 17 August 2011 (PDT)
- It's good enough for me to change my choice to Support, but I'd really rather it was... pretty much an exact remake of the Viaduct art from the Classless Update with Uber skins. You can't see the Medigun or the healbeam or anything. Still, better than it was. --SilverHammer 12:13, 17 August 2011 (PDT)
- Neutral I'd like a better image as well, showing that the Medic is a big part of the uber process -- Firestorm 00:01, 16 October 2011 (PDT)
Something of a hub article. It is a complete, interesting, informative article. Heck of a lot of links... pretty much exactly what's on the tin. It's an item timeline. It does what it says it will and looks sexy doing it. --SilverHammer 23:25, 16 August 2011 (PDT)
- Neutral It's got what it needs to be, but it's a list. We'd be better off showing off the weapons, or the item sets. I'm gray here. Triscuitable 20:34, 19 August 2011 (PDT)
Complete and informative, includes several pics and tons of information about the game's backstory. That 50 kilobytes article is one of this Wiki's "masterpieces", and it certainly deserves more attention. – Epic Eric (T | C) 11:42, 13 November 2011 (PST)
- Yes I like this page. So many characters! -- Firestorm 12:00, 18 November 2011 (PST)
- Support, because Team Fortress 2 has a great scenario, colorful characters and great sense of humor. But... It's better to put this article in "Index" category. This page is informative and deserves to be on a main page! Limie Pie 03:45, 28 February 2012 (PST)
Is complete, well linked, helps document an event, shows players in full costumes and has video demos of effects where they exist Govcon 18:59, 11 April 2012 (PDT)