Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you make, allowing you to perfect it before you save the page. Thanks. —Moussekateer·talk 19:46, 6 July 2011 (PDT)
Oh, thank you so much. I'll be sure to remember this so I won't be accidently overflowing the edit count. :D Hojung1996 19:50, 6 July 2011 (PDT)
- Just popping in to remind you to use the preview button, even on your User Page. It's cool that you're working on your userpage and all, but a few big edits are always better than a load of smaller ones. SilverHammer 22:59, 7 July 2011 (PDT)
- Third time's the charm! Use show preview! SilverHammer 21:35, 11 July 2011 (PDT)
- I am. The reason there are so many things on the recent changes log about my user page is because I am continuously working on it. I also make large edits that add a lot and also take away a lot, making the total look small, when in actuality it is a large amount of edits.
I was actually thinking at the time "Oh boy... They'll probably remind me again..." XD
Well, watch yourself in the future, please. Maybe consider limiting yourself to one or two user page edits a day? This isn't Myspace. Please remember to sign your posts, as well. SilverHammer 21:42, 11 July 2011 (PDT)
- Average userpage edits is more than 6 every day, you should do it all in once! -- Jelknab 23:12, 11 July 2011 (PDT)
- wait... do you mean an average user's edits are more than 6? (as in supporting me?), or that mine is more than 6? (as in berating me..?) i'm confused. Hojung1996 23:23, 11 July 2011 (PDT)
- He's saying that you make more than six user page edits on average a day, every day. It is a little much. You seem to realize what you're doing, though. Your user page is really good looking. Just chill a little, please. You make far more edits to your personal page than you do to other articles. SilverHammer 23:29, 11 July 2011 (PDT)
- Sorry about that... But I really do make a lot of edits to other articles too. I work on my user page at the beginning, then right after I do my work on Korean articles.
- You don't owe anyone any apologies or explanation. I've seen your edits. I don't speak Korean myself, but they look pretty darn impressive. I apologize for undermining your other work. It's just that you have made 29 edits today. 21 of those were to your user page. SilverHammer 23:35, 11 July 2011 (PDT)
- Yeah, I did get a little carried away today.. I won't be working on my user page for a while now though, cause I can't think of anything more to do with it. Hojung1996 08:46, 12 July 2011 (PDT)
I smell a fine userpage being erected here~ — Wind 22:18, 11 July 2011 (PDT)
- thank you.. this means a lot to me. Hojung1996 22:21, 11 July 2011 (PDT)
Hi there, when uploading images for your userpage, it is required to prefix them with User_<YOUR USERNAME> And then the name of the file. Also, it's necessary to add them to the User Images category. Please keep these things in mind for future uploads. Thanks! MogDog66 19:33, 13 July 2011 (PDT)
- oh alright. thank you for telling me. i'm still a little new to this stuff, and i appreciate every word of advice that i get. :D Hojung1996 19:42, 13 July 2011 (PDT)
Not big surpise
| Wikichievement || Awarded by || Reason
Show Me Your War Face!
Create a damn fine user page.
|| Wikichievement unlocked!|
Nice userpage you got there.
Put this on your userpage and be damn proud of it :D Violencejr123(talk | contribs) 18:02, 16 July 2011 (PDT)
OMG Thank you so much! Now my last section won't be empty!
Hojung1996 18:28, 16 July 2011 (PDT)
- :D Violencejr123(talk | contribs) 18:35, 16 July 2011 (PDT)
- Hey I use your borders for my trading guide project http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/User:Violencejr123/Trading_guide how does it look in your opinion does it need more information. Violencejr123(talk | contribs) 21:01, 16 July 2011 (PDT)
- looks good. But you should make one more for strange so there are 2 backpack icons for each. Also, you can color code it your own way by looking up the online color codes and substituting them for the ones I use. Try making each of the headers for the items a different color to match the item quality. for example, genuine's header should be green, etc
RE: MtD Trivia
By all means, if that is so, re-add your trivia back to list. 16:56, 3 August 2011 (PDT)
about EYELANDER Korean translated page
I'm really sorry to say this... but I have completely translated 아이랜더 page.
I recognized that 'to translte eyelander page into korean' is in your TO DO LIST just after I finished my translation work... MY APOLOGY
However,I think I should have say that your korean translation was quite awkward...from a Korean's point of view. I'm not offensive. I'm just telling you truth. Lonesomegg 20:54, 4 August 2011 (PDT)
- oh it's okay. I started it and never finished. Korean is actually my second language, so I actually try to get others to review it later.
My Greeting to New Users
Welcome to the Official Team Fortress Wiki! Since you're just getting started here, I do recommend that you check out some guidelines (listed below) before making edits. I'm Hojung1996, and if you need help on anything from help with image links to spiffing up your [[User:<insert name here>|user page]], please come to me.
- Rule #1 Check out these guides: general stuff, weapons (cause a lot of stuff on this wiki is weapons), and trivia (so important. you wouldn't believe how many people have their trivia deleted cause it doesn't comply with these guidelines.). They're actually pretty awesome, and useful for tips on editing stuff so it will make the page you're editing look brighter and shinier.
- Rule #2 Make use of the show preview button. It will let you condense a lot of edits into one so if you make a mistake, you don't have to go back to it later.
- Rule #3 Be nice! If you ever get into an argument with another editor on the wiki, don't insult them or be aggressive. If you're polite with them, they're more likely to agree with you.
And finally, if you do get into one of those arguments, I can back you up, so feel free to come to me. That's all, and have fun starting your journey on this wiki!
Hojung1996 20:56, 9 August 2011 (PDT)
Accidentally hit enter too early, what i meant to say was that none of the bugs you listed were notable for a general hat page, you should add them to the bugs section of those individual hats you found that problem with though. -dy1an 13:11, 28 August 2011 (PDT)
- ok, i will. The last time i triedto add em to individual hat pages though, people kept erasing them, saying that it happens to a lot of hats, so it shouldn't be noted (ridiculous, right?) Hojung1996 16:37, 28 August 2011 (PDT)
Thanks =), my UP is quite simple. I got the idea from someone else and just changed some colours and added some things. I got to say yours is really nice too! Macinzon 10:27, 31 August 2011 (PDT)
- Thanks dude. And remember, even though your user page should look nice and spiffy, also remember to spend some time on the rest of the wiki. Hojung1996 19:35, 2 September 2011 (PDT)
Why do you keep removing the Strange section from Jarate?
It's added to pages with odd strange mechanics. Jarate
is one such case, but you remove it every time it is added, claiming to go to the talk page. The Medi Gun
both have the section, and Jarate is such a case where the strange variant works differently than other strange items. Balladofwindfishes
15:31, 19 September 2011 (PDT)