From Team Fortress Wiki
|User page||Edit / Add topic||Contributions|
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Razor-X/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
thanks, I already do.
why did you think I don't?
Sincerely yours, AlonBru 03:50, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
- oh sorry, you were just making multiple edits to one page in short time, or in other words - "spamming edits" ;)
- Razor-X 04:00, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
|Dispenser (GianAwesome)|| Wat-chievement unlocked!|
Namely: For deceiving Linux users; feigning a Valve sequel; Google Translating to Arabic; logging a fake file change; pranking Steam Workshop creators; adding ladders to Gullywash; copying a Steam page; recording a fake video demonstration; modeling a new weapon; not-adding strings to items_game.txt and linking to a video about candies.