From Team Fortress Wiki
The Winger is a community-made secondary weapon for the Scout. It is a pistol with an inset radioactivity symbol on its grip and a small pair of stylized yellow wings emblazoned on the slide over the magazine.
This weapon deals 15% more damage than the default Pistol, but can only load 5 rounds at a time.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||0.17 s|
|Spread recovery||1.25 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|The #1 Fan|
|Class Token - Scout||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
As a crafting ingredient
|Refined Metal||Bonk Boy|
- The Winger was added to the game.
June 25, 2011
- [Item schema update] Reduced crafting recipe from 1 Refined + Shortstop to 1 Reclaimed + Shortstop.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the new Scout items from being used in crafting recipes.
- Added/Refined recoil/draw/crit/reload forces for all of the new weapons in the Über Update.
- [Undocumented] The damage bonus attribute was changed from "+15% damage done" to "+15% damage bonus".
- Fixed first-person clip reloading.
- Like the default Pistol, the slide of the weapon never moves and spent casings are not ejected when the weapon is fired.
- The clip of the weapon sticks out of the gun after completing the reload animation, until the player switches weapons.