|맵 종류:||깃발 쟁탈전|
|체력 회복제:||×2 • ×4|
|탄약 상자:||×2 • ×4|
두개의 같지만 다른 요새는,물로 채워진 수로로 구분됩니다. 지붕이 있는 다리에 걸쳐 수로와 성루의 대한, 공격하는 플레이어(특히 스나이퍼)에게 훌륭한 위치를 제공합니다.
각 요새에 3가지 입구가 있는데, 그러나 이 모든입구는 모든 클래스가 접근할수 있습니다. 주 출입구의 입구는 지상에 있는 2개의 구멍에 있습니다. 첫번째 입구는 각 입구에 이르기에 까지 짧은 경사로가 있고, 열린 창살의 아래의 입구에 만나게 됩니다. 이런 경사로는 수비위치에서 침입자를 공격할수 있습니다. 두번쨰 입구는 각 베이스 아래에 하수구를 통해서 갈수있습니다. 하수구와 베이스 간에 건물의 입구는 계단과 연못을 갖추고 있습니다. 이 지역은 유용하게 침입할수있는 관문입니다. 세번째 입구는 각 베이스의 성루이고, 이 길은 스카웃, 솔저, 데모맨, 엔지니어가 특별한 점프 기술들을 사용해서 침투할 수 있습니다.
2Fort의 베이스에서 깃발 방까지 이어지는 길이 손쉽게 차단이 가능한 통로로 인해 CTF 모든 맵중에서 방어하기에 쉽습니다. 침입자가 들어왔을때 방해하려면 상당한 플레이어 수가 있어야합니다.
승리를 하기 위해서는, 게임의 최대 캡쳐(기본적으로 3)에 도달할 때까지 지속적으로 정보를 뺏어야 합니다.
- 다리: 다리는 두 요새를 연결하는 다리입니다. 다리는 지붕으로 덮혀있어,스카웃이 2단 점프를 하면 흉벽에서 다리의 지붕까지 도달할수있도록 덮여 있습니다. 지붕은 플레이어가 공격에 대한 방어를 제공하고 일반적으로 맵의 행동을 움직입니다.
- 일반적으로, 스카웃은 점프하는것으로 다리를 가는것은 문제가 없습니다. 하지만 두번째 점프를 할 때 상대편 흉벽에서 주저하고 말것입니다. 지붕 가장자리 끝부분엔 버그가 있습니다; 만약 스카웃이 가장자리에서 점프를 하려 하면, 게임 엔진에 의해서, 그들은 "추락"하고 두 번이 아닌 한 번의 점프만을 할 수 있습니다. 야주 약간 더 빨리 점프하면 이 문제를 고칠 수 있습니다.
- 지붕 위의 스카웃은 스나이퍼의 공격에 영향을 받기 쉽습니다. 이것은 점프의 거리를 제한하며, 스카웃을 공격하는 다른 방해물을 줍니다.
- 입구: 다리를 건넌 후에, 기지로 들어가는 두 개의 기지로 통하는 1층 입구가 있습니다. The "Entrance" extends from those two doorways into the base a short distance. From here, the layout of the entrance is a T-shape. Turning left brings the player to the stairs that lead down to the sewers, as well as the narrow corridor linking the Battlement Resupply room to both the entrance and the Courtyard (there is a trapdoor in the ceiling allowing players to drop down from the Resupply room). Turning right leads you into a medium-sized room with a door at the opposite end which also provides access to the courtyard. This room is heavily trafficked by both teams, as it is the most direct way to reach the courtyard from the main entrance. Engineers can set up small camps in here if the enemy is attempting to push through the entrance. In addition, because the room is large, it is often a hiding place for Spies. In most other parts of 2Fort, corridors are too narrow to provide much cover for an invisible Spy, but this room is an exception, allowing them to move past battles occurring in the entrance undetected.
- Battlements: The Battlements are on the front of the second floor of each base and have a center "bunker" section. This section has large glass-less windows and is a roofed structure. The windows allow almost unbroken line of sight into the area. In TF2, the battlements are also referred to as the "balcony," as well as the "Sniper ledge," or "Sniper deck," due to their main purpose as a platform for Snipers. Snipers generally camp the ledges, which give them an excellent view of most of the exterior of 2Fort, with the exception of the bridge and under the water beneath it.
- The Sewers: The tunnels under each base, leading from the water beneath the bridge to the "Entrance", are generally referred to as "the sewers". They are severely dog-legged, creating numerous extra blind corners around which to fight, giving Pyros a defensive edge. In each sewer, there is a room recessed into a corner in such a way that it is impossible to gain line of sight to 100% of the room from inside the tunnels. On the water-side of the room, the tunnel has two 90 degree bends, but on the base-side of the room there is one long unbroken stretch of tunnel. The long tunnel makes a long-range line of sight between the room and the sewer exit. The rooms in the sewers are often camped by Engineers, who use Teleporters to allow their team quick access to the enemy base. Otherwise, the sewers are generally used as a way of entering the enemy base free from the attention of the Snipers above. The narrowness of the sewers makes it difficult for Spies to sneak past enemies also using the tunnels.
- Courtyard: The Courtyard is the main means of transition between the ground floor and the second floor in each base. It is an enclosed, roofless space inside each base, next to the main spawn room and on the player's right when they come through the entrance. It is bounded on three sides by high ledges, and there are doors connecting to the spawn room, a staircase leading down to the Intelligence room on the second floor, and a door from the entrance and from the balcony spawn corridor on the ground floor. A pair of stair cases allow access from below to the upper level. Engineers often use the space as a major defensive point, as it provides the only means of access to the Intelligence for most classes. By setting up a Sentry Gun, an Engineer can successfully provide effective defense against assaults on the intelligence, particularly if positioned so as to cover the Battlements doorway.
- Grate: This is the small room with the grated floor right above the entrance of each base. It is connected directly to the upstairs area, and as a result is often used by players to gain quick access to battles in the entrance. Demomen, Soldiers and Scouts can jump up to the second story through this, providing another means of access to the second floor. Classes such as the Engineer and Demoman can also camp above the grate, limiting enemy access through the front entrance. Splash damage is dealt through the grate.
- Upstairs: The large room on the second floor, adjacent to the main resupply room. The upstairs area has an exit to the Battlements, the "grate", the "top of the spiral", and the "courtyard". This room is heavily trafficked as it is a major crossroads in the map, connecting practically every area of the base. It is often used by Scouts who have jumped to the balcony, as it provides a direct route to the Intelligence via the spiral ramp. The Upstairs area is also commonly referred to as the "hay room" or "hayloft" (due to the large piles of hay on the floor,) or the "upstairs lobby".
RED base entrance.
중요 기지 구조
- Spiral: The spiral ramp that leads from the basement up and out of the base is one of only two access points to the Intelligence room. Like the sewers, the spiral is a narrow corridor with frequent right-angles. This tends to result in close-quarters fighting, and due to the confined space it is fairly easy to block enemy access with a Dispenser, Sentry Gun or a Heavy. At the top, the spiral connects to the upstairs area via a small room, in which there is a small Health Pack and Ammo Pack, as well as two small corners in which Spies often hide. A direct line of sight can be drawn from the upstairs area along the top length of the spiral, allowing Snipers to eliminate enemies with the Intelligence as they climb the spiral.
- L-Shaft: This room is a long ramp running from the back of the ramp room into the basement. It is the other egress point for a stolen Intelligence. It is named the "L-Shaft" because it contained an elevator in previous incarnations of the 2Fort map. It is often called the "back stairs", "long stairs", "straight stairs", "stairs", or simply "straight".
- Basement: The space downstairs between the spiral ramp and the L-shaft is the "Basement". It leads to the Intelligence room. There is a resupply point at the end nearest to the L-shaft. There is a Health pack and an Ammo box in the middle of the basement - added in 2008년 4월 29일 패치. The addition of these pickups has made camping the Intelligence harder, and attacking the Intelligence slightly easier.
- Intelligence room: This is the room that has the Intelligence. It has two entrances from the basement. This is the primary defensive point of 2Fort, and as such it is frequently camped by Engineers, Demomen, and other classes. To successfully capture your opposition's Intelligence, you must return it to the Intelligence room in your own base. The Intelligence is on top of a desk in the opposite corner to both entrances. The way the room is laid out makes it very simple for campers to entrench themselves, and successfully removing them can be almost impossible without an ÜberCharge.
관련된 도전 과제
- Added medium ammo and health to basement hallways.
- Added small ammo and health to top of spiral.
- Fixed a clip brush exploit outside blue Sniper deck.
- Fixed number "2" overlay on front of red base not being assigned to the brush face.
- Fixed BLU players being able to block the BLU spawn room doors to lock in teammates.
- Moved the BLU team Sniper wall down to match the RED team Sniper wall.
- Currently, a Dispenser placed in the doorway to the Spiral Ramp will only completely block enemy players and the owning Engineer on the BLU side of the map. A Dispenser placed in a similar position on the RED side of the map can always be bypassed by crouch-jumping over it.
- Due to the ankle-depth water in the sewers, players using them can be heard walking from almost anywhere inside the base, even the Battlements.
- Players can jump in and out of the Sniper battlement window frames when playing 2Fort on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version; however, in the PC version of 2Fort this is not possible.
- On the corner of the top of the building near spawn near the BLU battlements there is an invisible clipping that allows Soldiers and Demomen to jump up to and see through the map.
- In GameInformer's March 2010 issue, 2Fort was named #6 in their list of Top 10 FPS Multiplayer Maps, with Dust from Counter-Strike taking #1 (Issue 203, page 31)
- "The Teufort Times" is the title of the newspaper seen in Crafting, Saxton Hale part of the WAR! Update. "Teufort" is obviously a play on words with 2Fort.
- Mann's Land에 따르면, 2Fort (Teufort로도 불리는)는 Dustbowl의 북쪽과 Badwater Basin의 동쪽에 위치해 있습니다.
- A Beta version of 2Fort can be seen in the second Team Fortress 2 trailer.
- 2Fort 는 Meet the Spy에서 잠깐 등장하였습니다