A Whiff of the Old Brimstone
A Whiff of the Old Brimstone is a community-created cosmetic item for the Demoman. It replaces the Demoman's six default grenade projectiles with four old-fashioned, fuse-and-gunpowder bombs, which are strapped to the Demoman's chest.
A Whiff of the Old Brimstone was originally known as the "The Bloody Bombs" when it was originally contributed, but the name was changed by Valve before implementation into the game. It was later contributed to the Steam Workshop, at Valve's request.
The backpack icon was contributed by smash.mn.
- A Whiff of the Old Brimstone was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] A Whiff of the Old Brimstone was made craftable.
- [Undocumented] A Whiff of the Old Brimstone's equip region was changed to Grenades from Bombs (Demoman).
- Added Strange quality.
- The name is in reference to the phrase within the above quote said at the end of the Meet the Demoman video.
- The original name was a reference to one of the Demoman's quotes: "Couldn't ya see the bloody bombs?"