A Whiff of the Old Brimstone
A Whiff of the Old Brimstone was originally known as the "The Bloody Bombs" when it was originally contributed, but the name was changed by Valve before implementation into the game. It was later contributed to the Steam Workshop on Valve's request.
The backpack icon was contributed by error (Steam account not in dictionary).
In Pyroland, the bombs appear as baby bottles.
- A Whiff of the Old Brimstone was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] A Whiff of the Old Brimstone was made craftable.
- [Undocumented] A Whiff of the Old Brimstone's equip region was changed to Grenades from Bombs (Demoman).
- The name is in reference to the phrase within the above quote said at the end of the Meet the Demoman video.
- The original name was a reference to one of the Demoman's quotes: "Couldn't ya see the bloody bombs?"