|“뭘 쳐다보고 있어?!”
이 페이지에 이미지를 추가해 주시면 도움이 될 것 입니다.
적절한 이미지를 추가하신 후 이 푯말을 제거해 주세요. 구체적으로 필요한 이미지는: "Reflecting a rocket or arrow would be a more intuitive/descriptive image"
압축 블래스트, 또는 공기 블래스트,는 파이로의 주무기의 다른 발사 기능입니다. 이것은 구체 모양의 공기 폭발이 무기 끝에서 나오는 모습을 하고있습니다. 보조 발사 버튼을 사용했을 때, 파이로는 20 탄약을 (백버너 경우엔 50)을 써서 여러 피트 멀리 날려버릴 수 있습니다. 또한 거의 모든 발사체를 반사 시킬 수 있으며 불타는 동료의 불도 꺼줄 수 있습니다.
Projectiles within the area of effect are redirected so that they are launched towards the Pyro's crosshair. When these projectiles are deflected, they are not simply "reflected" as if from a mirror; rather, the Pyro can redirect them. Deflected projectiles are essentially stopped and fired again from the Pyro's current position, aimed directly at the object the Pyro's crosshair lies on at the time. This can give strange results if the crosshair is centered on very near objects and players, sometimes causing the reflected rocket to move at angles very different to the direction the player is facing. With the right timing and position, a skilled or well-positioned Pyro can deflect projectiles at any desired angle, regardless of their original path. 유탄 and 점착 폭탄 that are already on a surface will roll in the direction pointed to by the cursor.
아래의 발사체들은 압축 블래스트로 반사 시킬 수 있습니다:
- 로켓 (모든 타입 - 레벨 3 센트리건 로켓, 카우 맹글러 5000 에너지 블래스트, 그리고 모노큘러스의 눈알들)
- 점착 폭탄
- 샌드맨 야구공과 Wrap Assassin의 장식품
- 자라테와 미친 우유
- 헌츠맨과 십자군의 석궁 화살
유탄과 야구공은 are not naturally given any additional vertical velocity when they are reflected. Aiming these deflected projectiles is more difficult, but their trajectory can be controlled by the Pyro's angle and position. They must be reflected upward in order to arc as they do when fired normally.
Deflected projectiles are considered to have been fired by the Pyro deflecting them for the purposes of friendly fire and kill awards. For example, a 레드 grenade will turn 블루 when deflected and hurt any RED team players in the approximated area when it explodes. It can also hurt the Pyro who deflected it, similar to a Soldier damaging himself with his own rockets. The only exception to these rules is the stickybomb. Although they can be pushed away, they do not change ownership. The only change to a deflected stickybomb is that if the Demoman who fired the stickybomb detonates it while within its blast radius, the Pyro will be credited for the kill. Deflected Mad Milk and Jarate will soak enemy players and extinguish allies, and will have all the attributes of normal Jarate and Mad Milk, for example, the Pyro will be given kill assists if a teammate kills an enemy under the effects of reflected Jarate. On-hit effects are applied to the Pyro that reflected it. For example, it is possible to gain the +15 health bonus from the Black Box's rocket if the deflected rocket successfully hits a target. Likewise, the Crusader's Crossbow's bolts will heal teammates if reflected and the Pyro will be credited with the healing caused.
Non-크리티컬 deflected projectiles will always turn into mini-crits, while critical projectiles retain their critical status. One unique exception to this are Cow Mangler 5000 energy blasts, which are always critical when deflected. Additionally, a deflected baseball will only stun as it would for the Scout who launched it. If the Pyro is crit boosted, for example under the effects of the 크리츠크리그's 우버차지, reflected projectiles will turn into critical projectiles. Again, neither of these effects apply to stickybombs.
Associated kill icons
|반사된 화살 †|
|반사된 화살 헤드샷|
|반사된 카우 맹글러 5000 에너지 블래스트|
|반사된 조명탄 †|
|반사된 유탄 †|
| 반사된 모노큘러스 눈알 |
|반사된 솔저와 센트리 로켓|
|반사된 샌드맨 야구공|
|반사된 점착 폭탄 †|
†이 킬 아이콘들은 NeoDement가 제작 했습니다.
반사 능력은 방어와 공격 모든 상황에서 유용하게 쓸 수 있습니다.
- Reflecting projectiles prevents them from harming your allies even if the projectile is not relocated. This is particularly effective against grenades and rockets.
- 압축 블래스트 can be used to blow away stickybombs, making an enemy 데모맨's job more difficult. This is especially useful when defending the Engineer's Sentry Gun as stickybombs can be difficult to destroy by a single Engineer with his 산탄총 or 피스톨.
- The 압축 블래스트 can also be used to repel enemies trying to attack friendly Engineer 건물 at close range. This combines well with the strong knock back of the Sentry Gun against airborne targets.
- In 점령 지점, 언덕의 왕, and 수레끌기 matches, it can be used to remove attacking players from the point in order to stave them off until your allies can get there for reinforcement.
- The 압축 블래스트 can be used to increase the space between the Pyro and the enemy, allowing escape when at low heath.
- Though not as effective as using flame, a 압축 블래스트 will also affect cloaked 스파이, which can be marginally useful as a 스파이 체크 method if one is using the 압축 블래스트 anyways.
- In combat situations, use the surroundings to your advantage and try to blast your enemies off ledges and towards other hazards on the map.
- 메디 건과 크리츠크리그의 우버차지는 압축 블래스트의 넉백 면역성이 없습니다. 파이로는 이걸 이용해 메딕과 그들의 환자들을 밀어서 떼놓아 우버 상태의 메딕을 고립 시킬 수 있습니다.
- Invulnerable enemies can also be killed outright by compression blasting them into environmental hazards.
- The knock back from a 압축 블래스트 can be used to cancel the Scout's double jump.
- 데모맨의 돌격은 압축 블래스트로 방향 전환을 시켜 무력화 시킬 수 있습니다. 다만 데모맨의 강력한 근접 무기와 그것들의 긴 사정거리를 잊으면 안됩니다.
- Using the 압축 블래스트, one can 저글링 an enemy in the air in a predictable route, rendering them nearly helpless in the air for you or your teammates to attack, or to simply advance past them.
- The Reserve Shooter deals mini-crits against airborne opponents, which pairs effectively with 압축 블래스트 juggling.
- 스나이퍼s cannot fire the Huntsman while airborne; the 압축 블래스트 allows you to render them unable to attack by keeping them in the air if they do not have their SMG equipped.
- The 압축 블래스트 can be used to force enemies into friendly Sentry Gun range for easy kills.
- The 압축 블래스트 can be used to push an enemy into a corner, creating a good chance to finish them with your other weapons.
- In Control Point, King of the Hill, and Payload matches, the 압축 블래스트 can be used to remove defending opponents blocking the capture, particularly useful when outnumbered or overpowered and the point or check point has almost been captured.
- It is possible to reflect Level 3 Sentry Gun rockets back at the gun to destroy it, or utilize them to kill a nearby Engineer who is repairing it.
- Blasting an enemy downwards to the floor, makes the enemy stick to the ground for a moment, leaving them vulnerable to close attacks.
- Holding down the secondary fire button to continuously use a 압축 블래스트 will cause the recoil animation to play only once before remaining static.
- Scoring a headshot on an enemy with a reflected arrow will have the kill icon of a normal headshot (as opposed to that of an arrow headshot).
- Enemies compression blasted into the ground are considered to be airborne for a short period of time. They cannot move, and take mini-crits from the Reserve Shooter.
- As of the September 30, 2010 만코노미 업데이트, the Pyro (through editing the items_game.txt file) has the ability to charge an air blast. Charging increases the knock back dealt to enemies. It has no effect on projectiles.
- 압축 블래스트의 사이즈는 280 해머 유닛입니다.
- If a baseball is deflected back and stuns the Scout that hit it, it will show the enemy Scout assisting himself if he is killed by the Pyro.
- Despite the fact that syringes are projectiles, they cannot be deflected.
- If a teammate kills an enemy who has recently been hit with a compression blast, the Pyro receives a kill assist.
- Killing someone with a deflection produces a unique kill icon depending on the projectile. There are a few inconsistencies for kill icons from deflected projectiles:
- 센트리건 로켓들은 반사될 수 있으나 킬 아이콘은 센트리건 아이콘이 아닌 반사 된 로켓을 킬 아이콘을 씁니다.
- Alternative rocket, grenade, and stickybomb launchers all use the kill icons from the Stock weapons they replace.
- 카우 맹글러 5000은 반사 킬 아이콘이 없으며 자연 재해/자살 아이콘인 해골과 뼈 아이콘을 씁니다.
- 반사된 십자군의 석궁 화살은 헌츠맨 화살의 킬 아이콘을 씁니다.
- Deflected flaming arrows, flaming arrow headshots, and Sandman baseballs possess unique kill icons in the game files, but are all currently unused.