The Apoco-Fists are a promotional melee weapon for the Heavy. They appear as a pair of black, gold-lined, slightly glowing diamond-studded boxing gloves with a skull emblem on each middle finger. The design is similar to the gloves worn by the character Killbane from Saints Row: The Third.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Melee|
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Class Token - Heavy||Slot Token - Melee||Scrap Metal|
- The Apoco-Fists were added to the game.
- Fixed a bug that made the Apoco-Fists craftable before the promotion was over.
- Updated the Apoco-Fists so they can be crafted and traded.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Apoco-Fists to be giftable.
- [Undocumented] Fixed crit boosted glow not showing.
- Added Strange quality.
- The name Apoco-Fists is a play on the word "apocalypse", a secular term for the end of the world.
- The description references the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, depicted in mythology as the harbingers of the Last Judgement, more specifically in Christian religion.
- This item is known as "The Apoca-Fist" in Saints Row: The Third.
- Along with a few other games, Saints Row: The Third was not available for pre-order in the United Kingdom, making this item unobtainable in Genuine quality in that region.
- Apoco-Fists crafted before the November 16, 2011 Patch do not have craft numbers.