From Team Fortress Wiki
Team Fortress 2
- Added three maps for the Mann vs. Machine game mode: Mannworks, Coal Town, and Decoy
- Mann vs. Machine startup music added, The Calm and ROBOTS!
- Added robots
- Added Mann vs. Machine variation, Mann Up
- Added Doe's Drill, Disk Deletion, Data Demolition, Crash Course, Ctrl+Alt+Destruction, CPU Slaughter, Manouvers, Machine Massacre and Mech Mutilation missions
- Added Tour of Duty Operation Steel Trap
- Added Mann Up cosmetics: U-clank-a, Stealth Steeler, Pyrobotics Pack, Medic Mech-bag, Tin Pot, Battery Bandolier, Robot Running Man, Bolted Bushman, Tin-1000
- Added Power Up Canteen, Tour of Duty Ticket, Squad Surplus Voucher, and Operation Steel Trap Badge
- Added Credits pickups
- Added Botkiller and Gold Botkiller weapons
- Added The Deflector
- Added The AWPer Hand
- Added 35 new achievements for Mann vs. Machine
- Added music and minor graphical tweaks to the class select screen
- Added new voice lines for Medic, Heavy, Soldier, Engineer, and the Administrator
- Added the Triad Pack items to the drop system
- Added -tickrate command line option
- Fixed a bug where a Medic could not "Inspect Target" on his heal target.
- Added a new particle effect when Engineer hits his building as it's constructing.
- Added new MVM entities
See August 15, 2012 Patch diff