Australium weapons are a very rare classification of weapons introduced in the Two Cities Update. Similarly to Botkiller weapons, they are unique reskins of specific weapons, and are awarded upon completing a full Advanced or Expert Tour of Duty in Mann vs. Machine mode. Built from the material of the same name, the custom golden skin is purely cosmetic; despite being constructed from the same element as the Golden Wrench and Saxxy, only the Golden Frying Pan causes the same Australium statue ragdolls. All Australium weapons are of Strange quality. Killing someone with an Australium weapon produces a golden glow behind its kill icon.
List of Australium weapons
|Possible Australium weapons|
|Australium Scattergun||Australium Force-A-Nature|
|Australium Rocket Launcher||Australium Black Box|
|Australium Flame Thrower|
|Australium Grenade Launcher|
|Australium Stickybomb Launcher|
|Australium Minigun||Australium Tomislav|
|Australium Frontier Justice|
|Australium Medi Gun|
|Australium Sniper Rifle|
|Australium Submachine Gun|
|Golden Frying Pan|
- [Undocumented] Added Australium weapons to the game.
- Fixed Australium items not using the correct images in the Steam Community Market.
- Fixed Australium weapons using the incorrect arm skin for the Blue team.
- Fixed the Australium Scattergun material looking pixelated.
- MvM: Added chance to find Australium weapon rewards to all Advanced and Expert Mann vs. Machine tours. Previously only available on the Two Cities tour.
- Fixed the Australium Scattergun using the fire material.
- Updated the Australium Grenade Launcher to fix the wood material being shiny.
- Updated the materials for the Australium Minigun.
Australium Scattergun variant first person view.
Australium Force-a-Nature variant first person view.
Australium Rocket Launcher variant first person view.
Australium Black Box variant first person view.
Australium Flame Thrower variant first person view.
Australium Axtinguisher variant first person view.
Australium Grenade Launcher variant first person view.
Australium Stickybomb Launcher variant first person view.
Australium Eyelander variant first person view.
Australium Eyelander variant first person view with Chargin' Targe.
Australium Eyelander variant first person view with Splendid Screen (Classic Style).
Australium Eyelander variant first person view with Tide Turner.
BLU Australium Blutsauger variant first person view.
RED Australium Medi Gun variant first person view.
BLU Australium Ambassador variant first person view.
RED Australium Knife variant first person view.
Scout first person view.
BLU Soldier first person view.
RED Pyro first person view.
Demoman first person view.
Heavy first person view.
Engineer first person view.
RED Medic first person view.
Sniper first person view.
RED Spy first person view.
An Australium Sniper Rifle as featured on the Day 1 page.