From Team Fortress Wiki
It functions identically to the Sniper Rifle.
The AWPer Hand was awarded in Genuine quality to players who pre-purchased Counter-Strike: Global Offensive before August 21, 2012.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||1.5 s|
|Maximum charge time||3.3 s|
|Zoom-in charging delay||1 s|
|Zoom-in headshot delay||0.2 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Class Token - Sniper||Slot Token - Primary||Scrap Metal|
- [Undocumented] Added the AWPer Hand.
- [Undocumented] Added missing crit firing sound.
- Made this item in genuine quality tradable and giftable.
- Made this item craftable.
- The description references the fact the AWP is commonly banned in Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Source servers.
- The weapon's name is a play on the phrase "upper hand", referencing the advantage in Counter-Strike games that AWP users have, due to its immense stopping power.
The Sniper with the AWPer Hand on the CS:GO Blog.