From Team Fortress Wiki
The Bootie Time is a community-made cosmetic item for the Scout. It is a set of green elf boots and wristbands with small jingle bells attached. When equipped, the Scout's footstep noise is changed to add a soft jingling sound.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background.
|Santa's Little Accomplice|
See also: Crafting
|Refined Metal||Wrap Assassin|
- The Bootie Time was added to the game.
- The Bootie Time is now droppable, purchasable, and craftable.
- Equip region has been changed from arms and feet to feet.
- Updated the equip_region setting for The Bootie Time.
- The Bootie Time is an altered version of JZeeba's earlier submitted "Prankster's Sneakers", featured on the Medieval Update.
- The description references four of the original eight Reindeer from the 1823 poem, A Visit from St. Nicholas.
- The Prankster Sneakers by JZeeba on Steam Workshop, submitted on October 27, 2011. Accessed December 16, 2011.