This weapon gains 3 seconds of guaranteed critical hits when it kills an enemy, similar to the Killing Gloves of Boxing. However, it has a magazine capacity 20% smaller than that of the SMG and a 35% slower firing speed, and it is incapable of delivering random critical hits. Killing someone during a crit buff will reset its duration time to 3 seconds instead of adding to it. When critical hits are active, the user gets the bonus for all weapons, rather than for just the Cleaner's Carbine.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||0.135 s|
|Spread recovery||1.25 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|The Urban Professional|
|Reclaimed Metal||Bushwacka||Cleaner's Carbine|
|Class Token - Sniper||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
- The Cleaner's Carbine was added to the game.
- Added recoil forces for the Cleaner's Carbine.
- Added more detail to the reloads for the Cleaner's Carbine.
- When viewed in the world view, the muzzle flash appears to be misaligned with the barrel.
- The name is a reference to the movie Léon: The Professional, the main character of which refers to himself as a 'cleaner' instead of an assassin.