The Cozy Camper is a community-created secondary weapon for the Sniper. It is a large team-colored backpack with camping gear attached. The attached gear includes Jarate, a Stainless Pot, a miniature Australian flag, and a koala doll with a slouch hat. The pot and the Jarate sway when the Sniper moves.
When equipped, and only when the Sniper Rifle is fully charged, the Cozy Camper will prevent the Sniper from 'flinching' such that the Sniper Rifle's scope will not move when taking damage, such as weapon fire, bleeding, or afterburn. Additionally, overall knockback is reduced by 20%, and the Sniper will gain 1 HP per second; this regeneration increases over time to 4 HP per second until the Sniper takes damage again, in much the same way as the Medic's passive health regeneration.
The Cozy Camper was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
|Reclaimed Metal||Jarate||Razorback||Cozy Camper|
|Class Token - Sniper||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
- In some cases, when in the loadout screen, the Jarate attached to the bag may become invisible when seen from an angle when rotated behind.
- The Cozy Camper was originally submitted as part of a set named "Commando Sniper Set," and was green on the RED team and dark blue on the BLU team.
- The Cozy Camper was intended to be shipped during the Australian Christmas 2011 update, but was held back for polish and to test the stats .
- The Cozy Camper was originally intended for Engineer and after was created for the Sniper and submitted to the workshop. The bottom of the backpack would connect to a robotic arm .
- The texture for this item contains a picture of the Heavy as seen in the Meet the Sniper video.