The Cremator's Conscience is a community-created cosmetic item for the Pyro. It is a pair of team-colored dolls resembling the Pyro that are attached to the straps on the Pyro's chest. One possesses an angelic halo, while the other has devil horns and a pitchfork. They both wobble as the Pyro moves.
- Cremator's Conscience was added to the game.
- The Cremator's Conscience was made paintable.
- [Undocumented] The Cremator's Conscience's equip region was changed from "
Pyro_Shoulders" to "
- [Undocumented] The Cremator's Conscience now credited with assists on unassisted kills.
- The dolls are representative of shoulder angels, often used for comedic or dramatic effect when a cartoon or television character is faced with a difficult decision or moral dilemma.
- The original version of the item submitted featured the dolls sitting on the Pyro's shoulders. The original equip region used to reflect this location on the Pyro.
- The description references two common Pyro playstyles; the first is killing an enemy using only the Flame Thrower, the second is igniting an enemy with the Flame Thrower before finishing them off with the Axtinguisher.
- The Cremator's Conscience is featured in the Best Overall category winner of Third Annual Saxxy Awards, Lil' Guardian Pyro, as it's based upon this item.