From Team Fortress Wiki
The "face" appears similar to either a smile or a laughing action. A large patch on the back of this item remains red or blue (depending on the team) regardless of paint added to the item.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background.
- The Crone's Dome was added to the game.
- The Crone's Dome was contributed with 2 separate styles, "Sutured Smile" and "Unleash the Hell" but was shipped with only the latter as its one and only style.
- The Crone's Dome does not Cloak with the player.
- The Crone's Dome was contributed with Self-illumination applied to the torn portions of the hat, but one of the textures has an error, causing this to not show up.
- The Crone's Dome was submitted to the community-made Night of the Living Update 2.
- This item's original name referenced the witch Bastinda from Alexander Volkov's "The Wizard of the Emerald City" novel.
- "Crone" refers to a character in folklore that is usually an old woman. These characters tend to be witches and wear hats similar to the Crone's Dome.