The Dalokohs Bar, pronounced ʻDah-lock-ussʻ, is a community-created secondary weapon for the Heavy. It is a large, partially unwrapped, segmented chocolate bar with the Team Fortress logo imprinted on each piece. The white-and-team-colored wrapper proclaims "Dalokohs, it's delicious!"
Once consumed, the bar will heal 100 health. In addition, maximum health is temporarily increased by 50 for 30 seconds, like a semi-permanent overheal; however, this bonus will not stack with healing from the Medi Gun or Dispenser nor will it increase the Heavy's maximum overheal health. The health increase does not remain if the Heavy changes his secondary weapon. Like other lunchbox items, the Heavy will be immobile when consuming the bar; it cannot extinguish fire nor can it be eaten underwater. However, unlike the Sandvich and Buffalo Steak Sandvich, it cannot be dropped to heal teammates but can be eaten repeatedly without recharging.
Healing and function times
|Healing and function times|
|Effect||Adds +50 max health for 30 seconds|
|Consumption time||4.3 s|
|Effect duration||30 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Scrap Metal||Sandvich||Dalokohs Bar|
|Class Token - Heavy||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
- The Heavy's base HP may remain at 350 after consuming, allowing a self-overheal to 400 HP if eaten thereafter.
- When a player consumes the Dalokohs Bar, it is possible that no bite marks will visibly appear in the first person view; other players will still see an eaten Chocolate.
- Strange quality cannot be ranked up by any means.
- "Dalokohs" spelled backwards is "shokolad," the Russian word for chocolate.
- When the item was initially submitted, it contained only a BLU team texture and a normal map. The TF2 Team removed the normal map and created a RED texture through a simple hue change. Since then however, the item has been updated to include new materials by the original author and thus this change is no longer present within the game files.