The Dashin' Hashshashin is a promotional headwear item for the Spy. It is a gray hood and team-colored scarf, draped over the Spy's head and shoulders, resembling those worn by Ezio Auditore da Firenze from the video game series Assassin's Creed.
This item was awarded in Genuine quality to players in the United States who pre-ordered Assassin's Creed: Revelations on Steam before November 29, 2011 and before December 1, 2011 in other countries.
- The Dashin' Hashshashin was added to the game.
- Updated the Dashin' Hashshashin so it can be crafted and traded.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Dashin' Hashshashin to be giftable.
- Dashin' Hashshashin was made paintable.
- The Backpack icon shows the scarf as if it was white, even though the scarf is actually team-colored.
- The Perso-Arabic term "hashshashin" is the root of the English word "assassin", referring to the title Assassin's Creed.
- The word "Dashin" has two possible meanings in this case; one being of how "dashing," or how handsome the Spy is, or the other of how the player in Assassin's Creed would be "dashing" through the environment; climbing buildings or running through crowded streets.
Promotional image showing the Dashin' Hashshashin and the Sharp Dresser on the Spy.