|Map Type:||Capture the Flag|
|Developer(s):||Mark "Shmitz" Major|
|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an official Team Fortress 2 map.
To see official TF2 maps, go to here.
Deliverance is a Capture the Flag map created for the TF2Maps.net's Competitive CTF Contest. It won second place, behind Wildfire and ahead of Fusion. It employs a variation on CTF in which a single, neutral flag spawns at the center of the map and must be delivered to the enemy base.
To win, your team must bring the neutral intelligence to the opposite base of your own continuously until you reach the game's capture limit (default limit is 3) while preventing the enemy from achieving the same.
- The Drill: The intelligence capture zone, a giant drill in each base.
- The Cave: A side path through a cave that leads to an upper area above each base.
- The intersection: The middle of the map where the intelligence is spawned.
- The Shacks: Connected small shacks that reside on both sides of the map.
- Because the Intelligence must be captured in the enemy base, offensive Engineer strategies can be effective.
- It is best to get to the Intelligence first with both teams being able to pick it up.