|Map type||Capture the Flag|
|Release date:||January 19, 2010|
|Last updated:||May 7, 2010|
|Developer(s):||Mark "Shmitz" Major|
|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an official Team Fortress 2 map.
To see official TF2 maps, go to here.
Deliverance is a Capture the Flag map created for the TF2Maps.net's Competitive CTF Contest. It won second place, behind Wildfire and ahead of Fusion. It employs an invasion mechanic, where a single, neutral flag spawns at the center of the map and must be delivered to the enemy base.
- The Drill: The intelligence capture zone, a giant drill in each base.
- The Cave: A side path through a cave that leads to an upper area above each base.
- The intersection: The middle of the map where the intelligence is spawned.
- The Shacks: Connected small shacks that reside on both sides of the map.
- Because the Intelligence must be captured in the enemy base, offensive Engineer strategies can be effective.