|“Bloody hell, you're awful!”
This image file requires improvement: (Updated Model/Texture for paints)
You can help Team Fortress Wiki by uploading a new version (see image guidelines).
This cosmetic item has four styles, named "Leather Open", "Suede Open", "Leather Closed" and "Suede Closed". "Leather Open" and "Leather Closed" are gloves made of leather, while "Suede Open" and "Suede Closed" change the default color to look similar to the Scout's hand wraps. Additionally, the "Leather Closed" and "Suede Closed" styles close the knuckle and wrist holes. If painted, the "Leather Open" and "Leather Closed" styles boldly change the color of the gloves, while the "Suede Open" and "Suede Closed" styles change the color more subtly.
The Digit Divulger was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Tough Guy's Gloves".
|Leather Open||Suede Open||Leather Closed||Suede Closed|
- The Digit Divulger was added to the game.
- Updated The Digit Divulger to allow skin to be seen in the knuckles and wrist area.
- Added 2 styles to the Digit Divulger.
- [Undocumented] The Digit Divulger was made craftable and was added to the Mann Co. Store.
- Added Digit Divulger to the item drop system.
- Updated the model/materials for The Digit Divulger.
- [Undocumented] Updated the backpack icon for the Digit Divulger.
- The Digit Divulger resets to the Leather Open style on death.