From Team Fortress Wiki
For the achievement of a similar name, see Engineer achievements
This cosmetic item has two styles: "Fever" and "Flu". "Flu" gives the shirt a white flower pattern.
The Doc's Holiday was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Styles
- The Doc's Holiday was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Doc's Holiday was made craftable and was added to the Mann Co. Store.
- Added Doc's Holiday to the item drop system.
- The item was likely inspired by Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown, a character from the Back to the Future trilogy who is often seen wearing an Aloha shirt beneath a lab coat.
- The item's name is likely also a reference to Doc Holliday, an American gambler, gunfighter and dentist of the American Old West, who is usually remembered for his friendship with Wyatt Earp and his involvement in the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral.