This weapon functions exactly the same way as the Invis Watch.
It is awarded to players of Poker Night at the Inventory for defeating Tycho during a round in which he has bought in with the item instead of cash.
|Function times (in seconds)|
|Cloak maximum duration|| |
10.0 s :
9.0 s :
|Cloak fade time|| |
1.0+ s :
1.0 s :
|Decloak fade time|| |
|Recharge to duration ratio||3.0 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
| Special Item: Tycho|
Knock out Tycho after he's bought in with his special item.
- The Enthusiast's Timepiece was added to the game.
- [Item schema update] The Enthusiast's Timepiece could no longer be obtained via the item drop system or crafting.
- While invisible, Spy receives 20% less damage from all damage sources.
- While invisible, Spy has reduced timer on debuffs (fire, Jarate, milk, bleed).
- The Cloak meter displayed on the watch does not properly correspond to the actual amount of Cloak available, similar to Dead Ringer.
- When Tycho first shows the watch to Gabe, the co-star of the Penny Arcade webcomic, Gabe kills Tycho to obtain it. The watch has since changed hands repeatedly through the characters murdering each other. 
- The Cloak meter emulates the Pac-Man derived logo commonly seen worn on Gabe's shirt as well as a tattoo on his arm.
- The version of the watch presented in Poker Night at the Inventory is stained with blood on the left of its face. However, the version obtained in Team Fortress 2 does not have blood.
- If the Heavy wins the Enthusiast's Timepiece he announces to the table; "I will put this in my box of things I collect from dead enemies."
BLU first-person view without the cloak effect.
- Gabe & Tycho (Penny Arcade) "Watch out! (webcomic)". Published November 1, 1999. Retrieved November 4, 2010.
- The Watch Saga - Penny Arcade Forums, 03-10-2003
- Gabe & Tycho (Penny Arcade) "That Tomb Tomb Pow (webcomic)". Published November 10, 2010. Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- Gabe & Tycho (Penny Arcade) "pa one - from calvin klein (webcomic)". Published March 17, 1999. Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- TF2 Official Blog: "Shh. Sascha is asleep." – November 3, 2010