The Fast Learner is a community-created cosmetic item for the Scout. It is a white dress shirt poking out from the hem, sleeves, and collar of the Scout's default shirt. The sleeves of the dress shirt are rolled up to his elbows.
This cosmetic item has two styles, named "Summer" and "Winter". "Summer" has a white color for the shirt, while "Winter" changes the color of the shirt to be a more cream color. If painted, "Summer" subtly changes the color of the shirt, while "Winter" changes the color to be bolder.
The Fast Learner was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Collegian's Camisole".
This item has very little effect on its appearance when its styles are changed unless painted. Mann Co. Orange paint is used here for demonstration purposes.
- The Fast Learner was added to the game.
March 26, 2012 [Item schema update]
- The Fast Learner can now be found in random drops.
- [Undocumented] Changed equip region from 'Scout shirt' to 'Scout or heavy shirt'.
- [Undocumented] Lowered the price of the Fast Learner in the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added 'Arm Tattoos' equip region.
- [Undocumented] Removed 'Scout or Heavy Shirt' equip region and added 'Shirt' equip region.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The Ivy League is a set of 8 institutions of higher education and also refers to an athletic conference consisting of these places.
- The buttons on the shirt are arranged on the right side (facing the viewer). This convention usually indicates a woman's dress shirt.