From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon functions identically to the Dalokohs Bar.
Healing and function times
Identical to: Dalokohs Bar
|Healing and function times|
|Effect||Adds +50 max health for 30 seconds|
|Consumption time||4.3 s|
|Effect duration||30 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
See also: Crafting
- The Heavy's base HP may remain at 350 after consuming, allowing a self-overheal to 400 HP if eaten thereafter.
- The Fishcake viewmodel is not affected by the "Use minimized viewmodels" option.
- The BLU texture is missing the normal map.
- The player will still drop a Halloween-version small health kit (a chocolate bar) despite the description listing it as a standard health kit.
- If the Fishcake is the active weapon during Humiliation, it can still be thrown by using alternate fire, and eaten via taunting.
- The description of the Fishcake mentions Vossler Industries, which was the parent company of SpaceChem before it folded into SpaceChem. Vossler Industries initially used SpaceChem to produce Fishcakes.