From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon functions identically to the Dalokohs Bar.
Healing and function times
Identical to: Dalokohs Bar
|Healing and function times|
|Effect||Adds +50 max health for 30 seconds|
|Consumption time||4.3 s|
|Effect duration||30 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
See also: Crafting
- [Undocumented] The Fishcake was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Removed the ability to craft the Fishcake using a secondary slot token.
- Added the Fishcake to the list of weapons allowed in Medieval mode.
- Added community contributed response rules to the Fishcake.
- Changed attribute:
- Increased amount of health restored per-bite from 15 to 25.
- The Heavy's base HP may remain at 350 after consuming, allowing a self-overheal to 400 HP if eaten thereafter.
- If a player crafts an untradable Fishcake, clicking on the Fishcake item in their backpack and pressing the Restore button will make it tradable.
- The description of the Fishcake mentions Vossler Industries, which was the parent company of SpaceChem before it folded into SpaceChem. Vossler Industries initially used SpaceChem to produce Fishcakes.