From Team Fortress Wiki
The Flamboyant Flamenco was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
- The Flamboyant Flamenco was added to the game.
- Added Strange quality.
- The Flamboyant Flamenco is positioned incorrectly on the Pyro's head, and the jigglebones are currently broken. A fix has been submitted by the creator. 
- The description is a cultural reference to the Day of the Dead; a Mexican holiday that celebrates the life and death of friends and family. The celebration is not only noted for its use of skeletal decorations, but for its traditions of offering food, flowers and gifts to honor and attract the souls of the dead.
- The word "Flamenco" is the name of a Spanish dance which derives from the word "flame" in Spanish.
- The Flamenco was showcased in the fourth night and banner of the community made Night of the Living Update.