From Team Fortress Wiki
|제작자|| Patrick "MangyCarface" |
|위험요소:||절벽, Li'l Chew Chew 수레|
|체력 회복제:||×8 • ×11 • ×3|
|탄약 상자:||×5 • ×15 • ×4|
|맵 후원 씰|
|지원자 목록이 적용됨|
Frontier 는 단일 스테이지의 Payload맵으로, BLU팀은 4개의 점령지점으로 카트를 이동시켜야 합니다. It is orientated towards organizing pushes around the cart's movement to benefit from its significant protection in lieu of suppressing RED, since the layout of terrain is much in favor of the RED team. 프론티어 맵은 특수한 카트인, "Li'l Chew-Chew"를 사용합니다.
프론티어 맵은 우수한 품질 덕분에 2011년 2월 24일때 공식 맵으로 지정되었습니다.
Li'l Chew Chew
In place of the standard BLU cart on Frontier is a large mechanized train engine known as "Li'l Chew-Chew." Providing cover from frontal attacks, the train is capable of instantly killing anyone that is in its mouth when it's moving forward (whether willingly or forcibly) in addition to having a rideable platform and built-in Dispenser for BLU. It is impossible to build buildings on the rideable platform. The instant-kill ability is contingent on at least 3 players pushing the cart. It has a noticeably increased pushing range when compared to normal carts.
점령 지점 1
Control Point 1 sits in an area surrounded by high cliffs and buildings just in front of RED's starting spawn.
- The Shack is a small, two-level building to the right of the BLU base. It has a small balcony that a Sentry Gun can be placed on to give a good area of fire over the top of the Payload.
- The Cave sits directly across from The Shack in front of the BLU base. It, too, has a small balcony that a Sentry Gun can be placed on to give a good area of fire directly at the Payload and at the main exit point of the BLU base. However, this spot is more exposed than the Sentry Gun spot on The Shack.
점령 지점 2
Control Point 2 is at the top of a large hill inside of a warehouse-like building.
- The Rock Wall separates the second cap point from a small warehouse through which BLU may travel.
- The Mesa is a small elevated feature at the bottom of the hill offering RED a path to areas further up the hill and to the warehouse Control Point 2 sits on.
점령 지점 3
점령 지점 3은 고원과 건물 사이에 존재합니다.
- The Rock Plateau comes right before the third cap and is ideal for RED to place Sentry Guns. There is even one rock spire with a medium ammo box and small health kit, allowing a skilled Engineer to place a high Sentry Gun out of sapping range.
- The Tunnel is a pathway that is near the Plateau and can be used as a choke point. Walkways along the top ends can be good areas to apply defense against the Payload from above.
점령 지점 4
Control Point 4 sits above a large open pit with a satellite dish at the bottom of it. RED's final spawn is located on either side of the point, connected by a catwalk.
- 이 맵이 게임에 추가되었습니다.
- It is possible for the RED team to enter the BLU spawn by allowing the Li'l Chew Chew to advance slightly out of the respawn then getting on it when it starts to retreat.
- There is a tree stump after the first point just before the slope up to the second with a small medi-pack on it that players can get permanently stuck behind.
- Li'l Chew Chew has the same kill icon as the Train.
- After the Payload has been delivered and the round has ended, the timer on the cart will still continue to drop.
- If a RED player is standing in the open door of BLUs second spawn point when the round ends they will be instantly teleported across the map into the third spawn point.
- The developer, Patrick "MangyCarface" Mulholland, is also known for being one of the developers of Yukon.
- The computer screen on Li'l Chew Chew bears the message "Li'l Chew Chew v2.2 I've not been programmed for Regret <3 <3".
- The ticker tape below reads "Lil' ChewChew OS 2.5 start up, Running System Check, Armor 100% ready, Vacuum Tubes 100% ready, Jaws 100% ready, Engines 100% ready, initializing vacuum tube logic --- Loading Chew-Chew personality, Debugging complete, Chew-Chew personality 100% ready, Maggot removal iminent, operational!!!".