From Team Fortress Wiki
- The Geisha Boy was added to the game.
- Fixed the new Shogun hats not being grayed out when paint is being used.
- This hat was re-positioned on wearers' heads.
- The hat is named after the 1958 film The Geisha Boy.
- The hairstyle used for the hat is Momoware, a style typically worn by Maiko, or second-stage trainee geisha.
- The haiku in the description is a parody of one by Matsuo Bashō, a famous poet of Japan's Edo period:
an ancient pond
a frog jumps in
the splash of water
Geisha Boy's and Samur-Eye's concept artwork