Cloak ya way outta that, ya filthy spook!
— The Sniper on ghostly spirits
has multiple variations, including Halloween
Harvest is a King of the Hill map. It was released with the Haunted Halloween Special Update as an official community-developed map due to its outstanding quality.
A separate Halloween-themed version of the map, Harvest Event, was also released with the update for players to celebrate Halloween.
- The Center Shed - At the center of the map, a bombed-out shed houses the Control point. This building is open at both ends, and most of the roof is missing.
- The Farmhouses - Located directly in front of each team's spawn area, these large houses have two stories with windows and a roof overlooking the center shed. There are three exits/entrances: one is located in-front of the spawn, the other at the very end of the long hallway past the stairs, and the other at the end of the short hallway next to the stairs.
- Side Sheds - The side sheds are located next to the farm houses. Open at one end, these sheds contain a Medium Health Pickup inside.
Control Point timing
| Control Point
October 29, 2009 Patch (Haunted Halloween Special)
- Added Harvest to the game.
June 18, 2014 Patch (Love & War Update)
- Added metal panel prop to Blu building, which now mirrors the jump up on the Red side
- Small performance increase through prop fade adjustments
- Players can no longer build inside spawn doors
- A player can stand on the enemy roof, aim at the window on top of the spawn and shoot projectiles inside, inflicting damage to the opposing team.
- Harvest was initially an Arena map. This version is still available for download. 
- The King of the Hill version was bundled with the Big King King of the Hill map pack prior to its promotion to official map.