Hat of Undeniable Wealth And Respect
The Hat of Undeniable Wealth And Respect, often abbreviated as HOUWAR, is a promotional headwear item, wearable by all classes. It is a worn-out tricorne hat worn backwards, topped with a wobbly cock-eyed octopus with orange spots grasping a small treasure chest.
This hat was awarded to players that completed all 28 objectives in The Great Steam Treasure Hunt. Users who completed the requisite number of objectives were required to visit the promotion page and click the "Unlock Hat" button in order to have the hat added to their backpack. If the user already had the Bounty Hat or Treasure Hat, it was upgraded to the Hat of Undeniable Wealth And Respect when all 28 objectives were completed.
|H.O.U.W.A.R.||Treasure Hat||Bounty Hat|
- Added the Hat of Undeniable Wealth And Respect to the game.
- The hat's model, previously appearing as a large yellow question mark to hide its appearance until towards the end of The Great Steam Treasure Hunt promotion, was updated to its current appearance.
- Added new styles to the Hat of Undeniable Wealth And Respect that allow it to look like the Bounty Hat or the Treasure Hat.
- [Undocumented] Removed the BLU team texture from this hat.
- Added animations. Really.
- [Undocumented] Hat of Undeniable Wealth And Respect now makes squishing noises when moved in the backpack.
- The HOUWAR can now get kill assists in Pyroland.
- The hat's level is a reference to the number of objectives required to be completed in The Great Steam Treasure Hunt for this hat.
The placeholder model used in the game files before the Australian Christmas update.