From Team Fortress Wiki
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
The Hidden is a custom game mode originally created in TF2 by M28 and updated by atomic-penguin and daniel-murray.
- The Hidden uses Arena rules, but pits a lone Spy (as the titular "Hidden") against everyone else on the server.
- The lone Spy possesses some special abilities, such as invulnerability to afterburn and bleeding, increased health, the ability to leap, cling to walls, and speed, as well as a longer Cloak duration and an area-of-effect "Scare!" (causing the enemies to be stunned, akin to the Boo! taunt from the Horseless Headless Horsemann).
- The "Hidden" is cloaked at all times, apart from when attacking or leaping. The Cloak slowly drains, but is replenished if the Hidden makes a kill. The "Hidden's" health is also slightly replenished on kill. If the hidden does not kill someone on time, they die automatically.
- Players on the opposing team of the Spy have a green outline similar to that used by the coaching system, and akin to the one used in the original mod.
- Players killed by the Hidden suffer a distinctive death by vaporization: they turn black, hover in mid-air while performing a specific disintegration animation surrounded by team-colored particles, and then disappear into ashes. A message is also displayed to every player saying "The Hidden killed <player> and ate his body".