From Team Fortress Wiki
This article is specific to the patch released. For information on the update, see Engineer Update
- Fixed client crash related flashlight usage.
- Fixed several issues related to alt-tabbing (invisible players, etc).
Team Fortress 2
- Fixed missing class descriptions on the class menu blackboard.
- Fixed a server crash related to carrying buildings.
- Fixed a HUD element issue in DX8.
- Added placeholder for the action slot, labeled as a second Misc. item slot in the loadout.
- Added several new Engineer responses, including domination lines.
- Added Medic companionship lines when calling for a Medic while targeting one.
- Many kill icons were added. 
- Scottish Resistance now shows location of stickies placed with glow effect.
- 'Wrenching' a Sentry Gun now upgrades, repairs and restores ammunition all at once per Wrench hit, prioritizing repairs and upgrading if not in possession of enough metal.
- Sentry Guns now have laser sights to accommodate use of the Wrangler.
- The Ambassador headshot kill icon is replaced with the Sniper Rifle headshot kill icon.
- The Engineer's shotgun is now a
c_model and shares its animations with the Frontier Justice.
- The Golden Wrench could no longer be randomly found via crafting.
- Added a new right arm bodygroup to the Engineer model.
- Improved visual feedback for players who are bleeding.
- ↑ Force-A-Nature, Lugermorph, Natasha and Big Kill