The Liquor Locker is a community-created cosmetic item for the Demoman. It is a worn, padlocked, wooden chest with a treasure map peeking out of the slats and a key strapped to the bottom. The chest and its lock bounce when in motion.
This cosmetic item has four styles that position the chest on different parts of the Demoman's body. "Classic" is the default style, placing it sideways on the Demoman's back. "Front" places the chest on his front, over the lower torso area. "Right hip" and "Left hip" place the chest on the respective side of his torso.
The Liquor Locker was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Under the Lock".
|Classic||Front||Right Hip||Left Hip|
- The Liquor Locker was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Liquor Locker was added to the drop system.
- [Undocumented] Lowered the price of the Liquor Locker in the Mann Co. Store.
- Backpack sounds updated for the Liquor Locker.
- There are a set of walking sound effects for this item. They are pitch shifted sounds, borrowed from the Knife.