From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon functions identically to the Pistol.
The kill icon for the Lugermorph was contributed by NeoDement.
Damage and function times
See also: Damage
Identical to: Pistol
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Ranged|
|Attack interval||0.17 s|
|Reload|| Engineer: 1.36 s|
Scout: 1.25 s
|Spread recovery||1.25 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
| Special Item: Max|
Knock out Max after he's bought in with his special item.
- When "Details" is selected for a Lugermorph obtained from Poker Night at the Inventory, the Mann Co. Catalog will jump to the first item, the Kritzkrieg, likely due to its separate internal item ID from the original.
- When reloading the Lugermorph, no magazine is removed or loaded into the weapon.
- The name "Lugermorph" is a portmanteau of "Luger", a German sidearm that the Lugermorph's model is based on, and "lagomorph", the taxonomic order that Max claims to be part of.
- The weapon's in-game description alludes to a running joke in the Sam & Max series, which references how no one knows where Max keeps items in his inventory.
- The Lugermorph released with Poker Night at the Inventory uses a separate internal item ID from the Lugermorph originally released in The Devil's Playhouse promotion; this technically makes it a different item.
Scout first-person view.
Engineer first-person view.
RED Engineer first-person view with the Gunslinger equipped.
- Pistol strategy (Scout)
- Pistol strategy (Engineer)
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
- Poker Night at the Inventory
- Big Kill
- Max's Severed Head
- TF2 Official Blog: "It is a good day to be giant man"
- Telltale Games Official Blog: "SnM + Steam = BFF"
- "Get Your Telltale TF2 Items!"
- Sam & Max Wiki - Max's Gun