From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon functions identically to the Pistol.
The kill icon for the Lugermorph was contributed by NeoDement.
Damage and function times
See also: Damage
Identical to: Pistol
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Ranged|
|Attack interval||0.17 s|
|Reload||Engineer: 1.36 s
Scout: 1.25 s
|Spread recovery||1.25 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
Learn more about the Weapon Demonstration project.
| Special Item: Max|
Knock out Max after he's bought in with his special item.
- The Lugermorph was added to the game.
- The Lugermorph became equipable by the Engineer.
- [Undocumented] The Lugermorph received its own kill icon.
- Fixed some viewmodel bugs.
- [Undocumented] Lugermorphs obtained from the The Devil's Playhouse promotional event rather than through the Poker Night at the Inventory are now vintage.
- [Undocumented] Changed quality of some Vintage Lugermorphs to unique in player's backpacks.
- Added Killstreak Kits for this weapon.
- Lugermorph Killstreakifier can now be applied to all Lugermorph guns.
- When "Details" is selected for a Lugermorph obtained from Poker Night at The Inventory, the Mann Co. Catalog will jump to the first item, the Kritzkrieg, likely due to its separate internal item ID from the original.
- The name "Lugermorph" is a portmanteau of "Luger P08", a German sidearm that the Lugermorph's model is based on, and "lagomorph", the taxonomic order that Max claims to be part of.
- The weapon's in-game description alludes to a running joke in the Sam & Max series, which references how no one knows where Max keeps items in his inventory.
- The Lugermorph released with Poker Night at the Inventory uses a separate internal item ID from the Lugermorph originally released in The Devil's Playhouse promotion; this technically makes it a different item, though the only difference is that the Poker Night Lugermorph cannot be traded, and does not have the vintage tag.
RED Engineer first-person view with the Gunslinger equipped.
- TF2 Official Blog: "It is a good day to be giant man"
- Sam & Max Wiki - Max's Gun
- Poker Night At The Inventory