From Team Fortress Wiki
|Map Type:||Mann vs. Machine|
|File name:|| |
|Health Kits:||×1 • ×5 • ×1|
Mannworks is a map that was released on August 15th, 2012. It is designed for the game mode, Mann vs. Machine. It was first seen in the Mann vs. Machine update announcement. The map contains 6 missions: the Normal mission Mann-euvers, The Intermediate missions Mean Machines and Mann Hunt, the Advanced missions Machine Massacre and Mech Mutilation, and the Expert mission Mannslaughter.
- Mannworks was added to the game.
- Adjusted clipping on left side drop down where bots may become stuck.
- Fixed lighting seam near base.
- Fixed vphysics prop error in console.
- Minor clipping pass on areas players may become hung up on.
- Updated Mvm_Mannworks
- Blocked bots from being blasted into the tank tunnel
- Added nobuild to stairs on center building where Engineers could build out of reach of Sentry Busters
- [Undocumented] Fixed an exploit on Mannworks to prevent players from getting to normally unreachable areas.
- Several bags of Mann Co. Corpse-Grade Quicklime are visible in the map, the same brand used by Miss Pauling to dispose of The Director in Meet the Director.