Nessie's Nine Iron
This weapon functions identically to the Eyelander.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Melee|
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Class Token - Demoman||Slot Token - Melee||Scrap Metal|
- Decapitating a Sniper using the Bazaar Bargain who has heads on his counter will collect those heads as if they were taken from another Demoman with the Eyelander, Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker or Nessie's Nine Iron.
- This bug is the result of the above weapons all counting Heads, which are counted as the same unit despite their different effects.
- Killing someone and then switching to another melee weapon with Resupply Locker will retain the eye effect on the Demoman.
- The name of this weapon is derived from the mythical Loch Ness Monster (nicknamed Nessie), which is reputed to live in Loch Ness, Scotland.
- The modern 18 hole game of golf was invented in Scotland, the Demoman's homeland.
- Nessie's Nine Iron is a left-handed golf club.
First-person view with Chargin' Targe.
First-person view with Festive Chargin' Targe.
First-person view with Splendid Screen (Classic Style).
First-person view with Tide Turner.
- Team Fortress 2 Schema diff (commit
7d5de030…) on OPTF2 Wiki Schema Tracker, 18:07:08 UTC, July 12, 2011. Accessed July 12, 2011.