Platinum Dueling Badge
The medal is awarded after a player has reached level 75 with the Gold Dueling Badge.
The badge also displays the time, date, outcome, and opponent in the last duel. After the Hatless Update, the badge does not show losses and winning percentages.
If the badge is deleted, a new one will be awarded upon completing another duel. This new badge will have the same stats as the old one, but will bear a new "date received".
- The Platinum Dueling Badge was added to the game.
- Fixed Dueling badges using the wrong texture.
- Duel badges now only show the number of wins a player has.
- Unlike the Bronze Dueling Badge, when enough duels are won to be awarded the Platinum Dueling Badge, there is no "#PlayerName has earned Platinum Dueling Badge" message broadcast to the server. This also happens for the Silver and Gold Dueling Badges.
- Not including random drops and being challenged by other players rather than challenging, but including the set of 5 rewarded Dueling Mini-Game for every 10 wins, the lowest possible amount of money a player can spend on Dueling Mini-Games in order to get this badge would be $74.25 (55.50€, £44.25, 2250 rub), which buys 375 duels (75 sets of 5). This is assuming each duel is won.
- Although there currently isn't a higher badge than the Platinum Dueling Badge, the level will continue to increase with duel wins, 1 level for every 10 wins, up to a maximum level of 100.
- Despite reaching a maximum visible level of 100, a player will still receive the items they would receive from leveling the badge up for every 10 wins.
- It was previously possible to obtain a level higher than 100 on a dueling badge by winning enough duels to level the badge up after having already reached level 100. This has since been changed.