The Pocket Pyro is a community-created cosmetic item for the Engineer. It is a small doll fashioned in the likeness of the team's Pyro, complete with matches in place of napalm grenades. When equipped, it fits snugly into the ammo pouch on the Engineer's belt.
The Pocket Pyro was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Pocket Protector."
- The Pocket Pyro was added to the game.
- The Pocket Pyro now gets assists in Pyroland.
- Updated the Pocket Pyro so it can get assists in Pyrovision.
- [Undocumented] Fixed levels not showing up in-game.
- [Undocumented] Added the Pocket Pyro to the item drop system.
- The Pocket Pyro was submitted with a second style that was never integrated into the game. This style gave the Pocket Pyro googly eyes much like the Sight for Sore Eyes.
- Referring to the Pocket Pyro as a "firebug" in the description was an intentional nod towards Gang Garrison 2.
- Frederick Charles "Freddy" Krueger is a fictional disfigured, serial killer that is the primary antagonist of the A Nightmare on Elm Street film series.