From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon functions identically to the Axtinguisher.
Damage and function times
See also: Damage
Identical to: Axtinguisher
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Melee|
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
Learn more about the Weapon Demonstration project.
See also: Crafting
|Class Token - Pyro||Slot Token - Melee||Scrap Metal|
- Added the Postal Pummeler to the game.
July 12, 2011 [Item schema update]
- [Undocumented] The Postal Pummeler can now be crafted.
- [Undocumented] Removed black bar from the top of the kill icon.
- [Undocumented] Removed black bar from the top of the kill icon (again).
- [Undocumented] Added Collector's quality.
- An early version of this weapon featured a painted on face, and a small handle under the head of the mailbox .
- The weapon's name is a reference to the slang term "going postal" which is used to describe someone that has become extremely angry and/or violent.