The RoBro 3000 is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It is a saucer-shaped, team-colored robot that floats behind the player's left shoulder. The center eye and tail light changes colors depending on the team that the player equipping this item is on. Using paint changes the colors of the glowing eye, tail light, stripe decal, glowing jet flame, and tubes.
The RoBro 3000 was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The RoBro 3000 was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added RoBro 3000 to crate series 48.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- When a RoBro 3000 wearer's corpse is turned into solid Australium (from being killed with Saxxy or Golden Wrench for instance), the RoBro keeps moving its antenna.
- Despite the RoBro 3000's description claiming it has no off-switch, a power toggle button can clearly be seen on the back of the RoBro, just above the jet.
Steam Workshop thumbnail image for the RoBro 3000. Artwork created by Orko.
Original concept art of the RoBro 3000. Art drawn by Nidhogg.