|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: Please add some more info. This page is rather small.
Romevision is a cosmetic variation, similar to Pyroland, available only in Mann vs. Machine mode that changes the appearances of robots, tanks and carrier tanks in an ancient Roman style, themed after the Total War game series.
To enable it, the player must either wear the Hardy Laurel (like the Pyrovision Goggles) or play together with at least one other player who simply owns the item, even if it's stored in his backpack. In this case, the game will ask each player on the team if he desires to enable it. This option is also available in the Advanced Multiplayer Options menu.
- Added Total War: Rome II "Romevision" promo for Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Added Romevision sharing: anyone playing Mann vs. Machine on the same server with an owner of the Hardy Laurel can now opt-in to Romevision.
- Manage your Romevision preference in the Advanced Options dialog.
- Fixed the Romevision tank not animating.
- Fixed Romevision hats conflicting with gatebot hats in Mannhattan.
|“What are you lookin' at?!”
This page or section would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice.
- RED variations of the Romevision equipment can be found in the game files (except for Sentry Buster and Tank), to be matched with the unused RED robots.