Scrap.TF is an automated community-made trading site for items in Team Fortress 2. Instead of trading items to other players, Scrap.TF's bots buy (and sell) items from (and to) players in exchange for the weapons, metal or keys.
Scrap.TF offers a range of different services:
- Weapon Banking allows you to buy and sell weapons at the same rate of 1 scrap/2 weapons or 1 weapon/1 weapon.
- Hat Banking allows you to buy and sell hats.
- Key Banking allows you to buy and sell keys for refined.
- Item Banking allows you to buy and sell all kinds of items — such as Earbuds, Tour of Duty Tickets, Name Tags, Max's Severed Heads, etc. — for keys and metal.
- MvM Part Swap allows you to trade your Mann vs Machine robot parts for metal.
- Bounty allows you to pay more for the item you desire, and have it "reserved", unless another player places a higher Bounty on the same item.
Scrap.TF used to have an Incinerator service, in which the player would trade a bot items they didn't want/need anymore, for nothing in return. Other players could then take those items for themselves at no expense. This service was removed after the MvM Part Swap service was introduced.