Scrap.tf is an automated community-made trading site for items in Team Fortress 2. Instead of trading items to other players, scrap.tf's bots buy (and sell) items from (and to) players in exchange for the weapons, metal or keys.
Scrap.tf offers a range of different services:
- Weapon Banking allows you to buy and sell weapons at the same rate of 1 scrap/2 weapons or 1 weapon/1 weapon.
- Hat Banking allows you to buy and sell hats.
- Craftable hats can be sold at 1.11 ref and bought at 1.22 ref.
- If bot has less than 100 hats, they can be bought at 1.33 ref.
- If bot has less than 50 ref, they can be sold at 1 ref.
- Robotic Boogaloo hats, Ellis' Caps and Genuine quality hats can be sold at 1.11 ref and bought at 1.22 ref.
- Key Banking allows you to buy and sell keys for refined.
- Item Banking allows you to buy and sell all kinds of items — such as Earbuds, Tour of Duty Tickets, Name Tags, Max's Severed Heads, etc. — for keys and metal.
- Incinerator Banking allows you to "incinerate" any item for nothing in return (trade it to a bot). That item will become available for other players to take for free from the inventory of the bot you gave it to.
- Bounty allow you to pay more and receive the items you want when users trade them in.