The Sharp Dresser is a promotional melee weapon for the Spy. It is a hidden blade with an eagle-shaped hook worn under the sleeve, resembling the one used by Ezio Auditore da Firenze in the video game Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
This item was awarded in Genuine quality to players who pre-ordered Assassin's Creed: Revelations on Steam before November 29, 2011 in the United States and before December 1, 2011 in other countries.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Melee|
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Class Token - Spy||Slot Token - Melee||Scrap Metal|
- The Sharp Dresser was added to the game.
- Updated the Sharp Dresser so it can be crafted and traded.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Sharp Dresser to be giftable.
- Added draw/melee swing/melee hit/crit forces for the The Sharp Dresser.
- Updated the animations for the Sharp Dresser to fix a clipping problem.
- The Sharp Dresser has a unique backstab sound effect in the
- The attribute Attack an enemy from behind to Backstab them for a one hit kill. is missing.
- The description of the weapon is a reference to the song Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top.
- A sharp dresser is a person that dresses well, usually in a suit.
- The hook on the bottom is used in Assassin's Creed: Revelations to help maneuver when climbing buildings, grapple enemies, or to zip line in game.
RED first-person view.
RED first-person view, ready to backstab.
BLU first-person view.
Promotional image showing the Dashin' Hashshashin and the Sharp Dresser on the Spy.