From Team Fortress Wiki
The Soldier is a playable class in Team Fortress Classic. He possesses the highest health and has access to the most powerful armor. His Rocket Launcher is a very powerful and versatile weapon. His main weaknesses are his slow speed and long reload time with the Rocket Launcher. With his health, damage output potential, and rocket jumping ability, he is well-suited for most roles on a team.
- Rocket Jump to get to higher areas inaccessible by other classes.
- Ensure that your Rocket Launcher is always fully loaded.
- Use your Nail Grenade to pin enemies down.
- Aim for your opponent's feet in order to reduce their ability to retaliate.
- Use splash damage to hit enemies outside your visible range.
Class Skill: Reload.
Abilities: Rocket Jump
|Notes / Special Abilities|
|Single-Barrel Shotgun||Shells||8||100||4-22||Fires six pellets.|
|Double-Barrel Shotgun||Shells||16||100||4-51||Fires fourteen pellets.|
|Rocket Launcher||Rockets||4||50||1-100||Damage splash can be utilized to cause damage around corners. Can be used to rocket jump to reach higher areas.|
|Damage Range||Notes / Special Abilities|
|Hand Grenade||4||High||Deals massive damage on a four second fuse.|
|Nail Grenade||2||Medium-High||Releases nails in 360 degrees for a short time before detonation.|
The new TFC Soldier.
The QWTF Soldier.
- The Soldier in Team Fortress 2.